MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maikel Garcia will be matching up with starting pitcher Tanner Bibee on Thursday (at 7:10 PM ET) when the Kansas City Royals take on the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field.
Game Info and Maikel Garcia Props
- Day: Thursday, July 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -400)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Maikel Garcia Stats
- Garcia has collected 58 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .403 on the year.
- Garcia has a batting average of .526 with one homer over the course of his last outings and is riding a six-game hit streak.
- In 64.8% of his games this season (35 of 54), he has collected at least one hit, and in 16 of those contests (29.6%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has homered in 5.6% of his games in 2023 (three of 54), leaving the yard in 1.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Garcia has knocked in at least one run in 33.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 5.6% of his games.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.9 K/9 rate compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors.
- At 3.87, the Guardians have the seventh-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Guardians hurlers have combined to give up 89 home runs (one per game). That’s the fifth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Bibee (5-2) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 13th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.46, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .239 in 12 games this season.
Garcia’s recent games
- at Twins on July 5: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Twins on July 4: 1-for-4, 2 R, 2 K
- at Twins on July 3: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Dodgers on July 2: 4-for-4, 2 RBI
- vs. Dodgers on July 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on June 30: 3-for-4, 2 R, 2 SB
- vs. Guardians on June 29: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Guardians on June 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on June 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rays on June 25: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!