MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Marcell Ozuna will hope to extend his 14-game hitting streak when the Atlanta Braves match up against Alex Cobb and the San Francisco Giants at Truist Park. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna has collected 93 hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .487 on the year.
- Ozuna ranks 18th in MLB in home runs, and 58th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 94th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 85th, and he is 28th in the league in slugging.
- Ozuna has a batting average of .533 with one homer over the course of his last outings and is riding a 14-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 67.3% of his 104 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 19.2% of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 21.2% of his games this season, including 5.7% of his chances at the plate.
- In 36 tilts this season (34.6%), Ozuna has notched an RBI, and in 16 of those games (15.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants’ 8.7 K/9 rate ranks 15th in the majors.
- At 3.94, the Giants have the ninth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have been tagged for the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (126 total, one per game).
- The Giants’ Cobb (6-4) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 3.62 ERA ranks 26th, 1.373 WHIP ranks 51st, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 41st.
Ozuna’s recent games
- vs. Yankees on August 16: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on August 15: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Yankees on August 14: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- at Mets on August 13: 1-for-4, 3 RBI
- at Mets on August 12: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Mets on August 12: 1-for-6, 2 K
- at Mets on August 11: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Pirates on August 10: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on August 9: 1-for-5, 3 K
- at Pirates on August 8: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!