MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcell Ozuna will be up against starting pitcher Taijuan Walker on Monday (at 1:05 PM ET) when the Atlanta Braves play the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna has collected 124 hits this season and has an OBP of .342. He’s slugging .536 on the year.
- Ozuna is 12th in home runs and 36th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- He currently ranks 49th in batting average, 41st in on base percentage, and ninth in slugging among qualified hitters.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.6% of his games this year (89 of 126), picking up multiple hits 28 times (22.2%).
- In 23.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 6.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Ozuna has knocked in at least one run in 37.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 17.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in six contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies sport a 4.02 team ERA that ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 160 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies’ Walker (15-5) will make his 28th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 31-year-old ranks 36th in ERA (4.21), 41st in WHIP (1.324), and 40th in K/9 (7.5).
Ozuna’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 10: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 9: 1-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 8: 1-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Cardinals on September 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on September 6: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 5: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Dodgers on September 3: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 2: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 1: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Dodgers on August 31: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!