MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Marcell Ozuna will return to action for the Atlanta Braves versus Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna is batting .275 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .562 this season.
- Ozuna is sixth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 16th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 32nd among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 39th, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 70.8% of his 144 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 25.0% of them.
- Looking at the 144 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 36 of them (25.0%), and in 6.8% of his plate appearances.
- Ozuna has knocked in at least one run in 39.6% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 19.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 11 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 11th in the majors.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267.
Ozuna’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 21: 0-for-5, 1 RBI, 4 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on September 20: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!