MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves play the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler on the hill) at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna has 146 hits and an OBP of .348 to go with a slugging percentage of .562 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Ozuna ranks sixth in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 32nd in batting average, 39th in on-base percentage, and seventh in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 102 games this year (of 145 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 36 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 36 games this season (24.8%), going yard in 6.8% of his plate appearances.
- Ozuna has picked up an RBI in 57 games this year (39.3%), including multiple RBI in 28 of them (19.3%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies’ Wheeler (13-6) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 33-year-old’s 3.56 ERA ranks 18th, 1.073 WHIP ranks sixth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
Ozuna’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 21: 0-for-5, 1 RBI, 4 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!