MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves face the Philadelphia Phillies (with Aaron Nola on the mound) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna is batting .274 with an OBP of .346 and a slugging percentage of .558 this season.
- Ozuna ranks sixth in home runs and 16th in RBI in the majors.
- He ranks 36th in batting average, 41st in on base percentage, and seventh in slugging in MLB play.
- He has collected a hit in 101 of 146 games this year (69.2%), with multiple hits in 36 games (24.7%).
- He has gone deep in 36 games this season (24.7%), going yard in 6.8% of his chances at the plate.
- In 39% of his games this year, Ozuna has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 18.5% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies’ 4.03 team ERA ranks 12th in the majors.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Ozuna’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!