MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves will face starting pitcher Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park on Thursday at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +120)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna is batting .274 with an OBP of .346 and a slugging percentage of .558 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Ozuna is sixth in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 36th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 41st, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- In 102 of 147 games this season (69.4%), he has recorded a hit. In 37 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.2%).
- He has left the yard in 24.5% of his games in 2023, and 6.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Ozuna has picked up an RBI in 57 games this year (38.8%), including more than one RBI in 18.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 11 occasions..
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.416 in 22 games this season.
Ozuna’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 11: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!