MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcell Ozuna is riding a 15-game hitting streak as the Atlanta Braves match up against starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcell Ozuna Props
- Day: Friday, July 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Marcell Ozuna Stats
- Ozuna has collected 65 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .494 on the year.
- Of all MLB batters, Ozuna ranks 21st in home runs and 83rd in RBI.
- He ranks 79th in batting average, 72nd in on base percentage, and 26th in slugging in MLB play.
- Ozuna will look to extend his 15-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .318 with one homer.
- In 68.6% of his games this season (48 of 70), he has collected at least one hit, and in 15 of those contests (21.4%) he recorded more than one hit.
- Looking at the 70 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 16 of them (22.9%), and in 6% of his plate appearances.
- In 35.7% of his contests this season, Ozuna has picked up at least one RBI. In 11 of those games (15.7%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a nine K/9 rate, which ranks 10th-best in baseball.
- At 3.71, the Rays have the fourth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- The Rays rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed with 93 (one per game).
- Glasnow (2-2) will take the mound for the Rays, his eighth start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 4.50, a 3.73 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.333.
Ozuna’s recent games
- at Guardians on July 5: 2-for-5, 2 K
- at Guardians on July 4: 2-for-5
- at Guardians on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on July 2: 1-for-4
- vs. Marlins on July 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on June 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on June 28: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Twins on June 27: 2-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Twins on June 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Reds on June 25: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!