MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, including Marcus Semien, will face Chris Bassitt and the Toronto Blue Jays on September 11 at 7:07 PM ET at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Marcus Semien Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +150)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Marcus Semien Stats
- Semien has 166 hits and an OBP of .351 to go with a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
- Semien is 38th in homers and 21st in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 20th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 34th, and he is 39th in the league in slugging.
- He has recorded a hit in 105 of 142 games this season (73.9%), including 48 multi-hit efforts (33.8%).
- In 22 games this year, he has gone deep (15.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- Semien has tallied an RBI in 58 games this season (40.8%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (13.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks first in baseball.
- The Blue Jays sport the top team ERA in baseball at 3.71.
- The Blue Jays rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 173 (1.2 per game).
- Bassitt (14-7) will take the mound for the Blue Jays, his 30th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 34-year-old’s 3.69 ERA ranks 24th, 1.165 WHIP ranks 18th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 32nd.
Semien’s recent games
- vs. Athletics on September 10: 4-for-5, 3 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Athletics on September 9: 0-for-4
- vs. Athletics on September 8: 2-for-5, 2 R
- vs. Astros on September 6: 4-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Astros on September 5: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on September 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on September 2: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Twins on September 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on August 30: 1-for-5, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!