MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers face the Boston Red Sox (with Brayan Bello on the mound). First pitch at Fenway Park is scheduled for 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Marcus Semien Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Marcus Semien Stats
- Semien has 102 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- Semien ranks 80th in home runs and ninth in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 33rd in batting average, 44th in on-base percentage, and 61st in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 66 games this season (of 86 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 29 of those games.
- In 11 games this season, he has gone deep (12.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- Semien has tallied an RBI in 37 games this year (43.0%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (15.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Red Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 15th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.7.
- The Red Sox have the 19th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.41.
- The Red Sox rank 23rd in baseball in home runs given up with 111 (1.3 per game).
- Bello (5-5) will take the mound for the Red Sox, his 14th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.08, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .234 in 13 games this season.
Semien’s recent games
- at Red Sox on July 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 3: 0-for-5, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Astros on July 2: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 1: 3-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Astros on June 30: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on June 29: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on June 28: 1-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Tigers on June 27: 2-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Tigers on June 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on June 25: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!