MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-101)||-169|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-120)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gonzales (L) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ty France will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak when the Seattle Mariners (5-8) take on the Colorado Rockies (5-8). The Mariners are listed as -169 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 10:10 PM ET on Friday, live on ROOT Sports NW from T-Mobile Park. Marco Gonzales starts for Seattle while Austin Gomber is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 14th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.5 runs per game (59 total).
- The Mariners are 19th in MLB action with 13 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Seattle has the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.236).
- The Mariners’ .301 on-base percentage is the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Seattle is 23rd in baseball, slugging .389.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the league with 58 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado has hit 14 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Rockies’ .271 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking sixth in MLB.
- Colorado has an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rockies are ninth in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Seattle has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -169 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 62.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Oddsmakers have set an over/under for just two of Seattle’s games so far this season. It went 1-1-0 against the total.
- The Mariners have had a run line set for only two matchups this season, and went 1-1-0 ATS.
- The Rockies have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has played as an underdog of +143 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The Rockies have a 41.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in one of its three opportunities.
- The Rockies have lost all three of their games against the spread this season.
|Marco Gonzales (SEA)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Mariners Key Hitters
- France leads Seattle with a batting average of .357.
- Of all MLB hitters, France ranks 10th in batting average, 30th in on-base percentage, and 51st in slugging.
- France will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .391 over the course of his last five games.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .313. He’s slugging .424 on the year.
- Rodriguez is 57th in homers and 164th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in home runs with three. He’s driven in five runs and is slugging .703.
- Kelenic enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .500 during his last five games with three homers.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in with 11 while batting .309.
- Suarez is batting .261 with one homer over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Elias Diaz has a team-high batting average of .342.
- Among all batters in the majors, Diaz’s home run total puts him 57th, and his RBI total ranks 68th.
- Diaz brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .423 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has three doubles, a home run and four walks while batting .341.
- Blackmon is 124th overall in homers and 164th in RBI this season.
- Blackmon takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .400 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- C.J. Cron has racked up a team-best four home runs and eight runs batted in.
- Ryan McMahon’s eight runs batted in pace his team.
- McMahon enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a home run, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!