MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Masyn Winn and the St. Louis Cardinals will match up against starter Mike Soroka and the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Masyn Winn Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Masyn Winn Stats
- Winn has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .188. He’s slugging .213 on the year.
- He has recorded a base hit in seven of 13 games this year, with multiple hits in one contest.
- In 13 games played this year, he has not cleared the fence.
- This season, Winn has an RBI in one game.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves pitching staff is No. 1 in MLB with a K/9 rate of 9.5.
- The Braves own a 3.79 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (141 total, one per game).
- Soroka gets the nod for the Braves and will make his first start of the season.
Winn’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 2: 0-for-3
- vs. Pirates on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 29: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 28: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Phillies on August 26: 0-for-3
- at Phillies on August 25: 0-for-3
- at Pirates on August 23: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Pirates on August 22: 1-for-4
- at Pirates on August 21: 0-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!