MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will take on starting pitcher Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +210)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (32) and runs batted in (80) this season while batting .254.
- Olson ranks second in homers and second in RBI among all batters this season.
- He ranks 80th in batting average, 26th in on base percentage, and fifth in slugging in MLB action.
- He has picked up a hit in 65.0% of his 100 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 25.0% of those games.
- In 27.0% of his games this year, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 7.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Olson has produced at least one RBI in 43.0% of his games this year (43 of 100), with more than one RBI 21 times (21.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Brewers own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks eighth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 124 (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Houser (3-2) for his 12th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.86, a 2.33 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.508 in 13 games this season.
Olson’s recent games
- at Red Sox on July 26: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 23: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 22: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 21: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 0-for-2, 2 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 18: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. White Sox on July 16: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on July 15: 3-for-5, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!