MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matt Olson will be up against starting pitcher Sandy Alcantara on Sunday (at 1:35 PM ET) when the Atlanta Braves take on the Miami Marlins at Truist Park.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +270)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (28) and runs batted in (68) this season while batting .249.
- Olson ranks second in homers and first in RBI in the bigs.
- He ranks 94th in batting average, 35th in on base percentage, and third in slugging in MLB.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 64.6% of his games this year (53 of 82), picking up more than one hit 21 times (25.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 24 games this year (29.3%), going yard in 7.6% of his chances at the plate.
- Olson has delivered an RBI in 37 of 82 games this season, with multiple RBI in 18 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff ranks fourth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins’ 4.07 team ERA ranks 13th in MLB.
- Marlins hurlers have combined to give up 88 home runs (one per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Alcantara (3-6) for his 17th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.91 ERA ranks 60th, 1.256 WHIP ranks 40th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 53rd among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on July 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Marlins on June 30: 4-for-5, 4 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI
- vs. Twins on June 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Twins on June 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Twins on June 26: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Reds on June 25: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- at Reds on June 24: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Reds on June 23: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI
- at Phillies on June 22: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on June 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!