MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves play the Washington Nationals (with Trevor Williams on the hill). First pitch at Truist Park is scheduled for 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +270)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 54 and runs batted in with 136.
- Olson is first in home runs and first in RBI in the majors.
- He ranks 21st in batting average, 10th in on base percentage, and third in slugging in MLB.
- Olson will look to extend his five-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .368 with one homer.
- He has reached base via a hit in 111 games this year (of 159 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 47 of those games.
- He has homered in 28.9% of his games this year, including 7.6% of his chances at the plate.
- In 47.8% of his games this season, Olson has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 22.0% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 16 contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff is 28th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.99).
- Nationals hurlers combine to allow the most home runs in MLB (242 total, 1.5 per game).
- The Nationals’ Williams (6-10) will make his 30th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 29 games this season with a 5.55 ERA, 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .297.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Nationals on September 21: 2-for-6, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Phillies on September 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Phillies on September 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Phillies on September 18: 1-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!