MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, including Matt Olson, will match up against Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies on September 11 at 1:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +220)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (48) and runs batted in (121) this season while batting .277.
- Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI in the major leagues.
- His batting average ranks 25th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 10th, and he is fourth in the league in slugging.
- Olson will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .611 with three homers.
- He has picked up a hit in 68.3% of his 142 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 29.6% of them.
- He has left the park in 28.9% of his games in 2023, and 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 46.5% of his contests this season, Olson has picked up at least one RBI. In 32 of those games (22.5%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in 15 games.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.02.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (160 total, 1.1 per game).
- Walker (15-5) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 28th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 4.21 ERA ranks 36th, 1.324 WHIP ranks 41st, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 40th.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 10: 2-for-3, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 9: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 8: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 7: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 6: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Cardinals on September 5: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 3: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 2: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on September 1: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Dodgers on August 31: 0-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!