MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matt Olson will return to action when the Atlanta Braves face starting pitcher Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies on October 7 at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +140)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson is batting .283 this season with a team-high 54 home runs and 139 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 20th, his on-base percentage ranks ninth, and he is third in the league in slugging.
- Olson will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .357 with one homer.
- He has picked up a hit in 70.4% of his 162 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 29.0% of those games.
- In 28.4% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Olson has tallied an RBI in 78 games this season (48.1%), including 36 games with more than one RBI (22.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 16 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267 in 22 games this season.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 1-for-1, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-1, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Nationals on September 21: 2-for-6, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!