MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves play the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler on the mound). First pitch at Truist Park is scheduled for 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (54) and runs batted in (139) this season while batting .283.
- Olson ranks first in Major League Baseball in home runs, and first in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 20th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks ninth, and he is third in the league in slugging.
- Olson enters this game on a nine-game hit streak. He’s hitting .357 in his last games with one homer.
- In 70.6% of his 163 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 47 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 163 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 46 of them (28.2%), and in 7.5% of his plate appearances.
- Olson has produced an RBI in 78 games this season (47.9%), including 36 multi-RBI outings (22.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 16 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies sport a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Wheeler (13-6) for his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 3.56 ERA ranks 18th, 1.073 WHIP ranks sixth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-4
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 1-for-1, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-1, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!