MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matt Olson is riding a 10-game hitting streak as the Atlanta Braves match up against starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +130)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (54) and runs batted in (139) this season while batting .283.
- Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI this year.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 19th in batting average, 10th in on-base percentage, and third in slugging.
- Olson enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .357 in his last outings.
- In 70.7% of his 164 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 47 multi-hit games.
- He has left the park in 28% of his games in 2023, and 7.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Olson has knocked in at least one run in 47.6% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 22% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 16 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.03 team ERA ranks 12th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Nola (12-9) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 16th in WHIP (1.151), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-4
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 1-for-1, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-1, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!