MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves play the Colorado Rockies (with Kyle Freeland on the hill) at Coors Field. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +190)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 3 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 43 and runs batted in with 112.
- Olson ranks second in homers and first in RBI in the bigs.
- His batting average ranks 43rd among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 10th, and he is third in the league in slugging.
- Olson will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .350.
- He has reached base via a hit in 89 games this year (of 131 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 36 of those games.
- In 36 games this year, he has hit a home run (27.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 7.3% of his plate appearances.
- Olson has picked up an RBI in 60 games this year (45.8%), including more than one RBI in 22.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 14 occasions..
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.2 K/9 rate put together by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in the majors.
- The Rockies own a 5.58 team ERA that ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies allow the second-most homers in the majors (191 total, 1.4 per game).
- Freeland (5-13) will take the mound for the Rockies, his 26th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old ranks 48th in ERA (5.00), 49th in WHIP (1.467), and 53rd in K/9 (5.7) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Olson’s recent games
- at Rockies on August 29: 1-for-5
- at Rockies on August 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Giants on August 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 26: 3-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Giants on August 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on August 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Mets on August 22: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on August 21: 0-for-2, 2 K, 2 BB
- vs. Giants on August 20: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on August 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!