MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, including Matt Olson, will match up against Dylan Cease and the Chicago White Sox on July 16 at 1:35 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Matt Olson Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +210)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Matt Olson Stats
- Olson is batting .259 this season with a team-high 30 home runs and 76 RBI.
- Olson ranks second in Major League Baseball in homers, and second in RBI.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 71st, his on-base percentage ranks 26th, and he is fourth in the league in slugging.
- Olson has a batting average of .333 with one homer during his last games and is on a six-game hit streak.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 65.9% of his games this year (60 of 91), picking up more than one hit 24 times (26.4%).
- He has gone deep in 26 games this season (28.6%), going yard in 7.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 41 tilts this season (45.1%), Olson has notched an RBI, and in 20 of those games (22.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has delivered a 9.7 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have the 25th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.60.
- The White Sox give up the fourth-most homers in the majors (129 total, 1.4 per game).
- Cease (3-3) will take the mound for the White Sox, his 20th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.30), 50th in WHIP (1.344), and eighth in K/9 (10.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Olson’s recent games
- vs. White Sox on July 15: 3-for-5, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- at Rays on July 9: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Rays on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on July 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Guardians on July 5: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Guardians on July 4: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Guardians on July 3: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Marlins on July 2: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on July 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!