MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins will match up against starting pitcher Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Saturday at 4:45 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Max Kepler Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 4:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Max Kepler Stats
- Kepler is batting .260 this season with a team-high 24 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Kepler enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .313 in his last outings with one homer.
- In 78 of 129 games this season (60.5%), he has recorded a hit. In 33 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.6%).
- He has homered in 24 games this season (18.6%), going yard in 4.9% of his plate appearances.
- Kepler has produced an RBI in 46 games this year (35.7%), including 14 multi-RBI outings (10.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros’ 3.93 team ERA ranks eighth in the majors.
- Astros pitchers have allowed 201 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- The Astros’ Verlander (13-8) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks eighth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Kepler’s recent games
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rockies on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R
- at Rockies on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 4-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on September 24: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Angels on September 22: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 20: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!