MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins will take on starter Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park on Sunday at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Max Kepler Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -161)
Max Kepler Stats
- Kepler is batting .260 this season with a team-high 24 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Kepler enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 over the course of his last outings with one homer.
- He has collected a hit in 79 of 130 games this year (60.8%), with multiple hits in 33 games (25.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 18.5% of his games this year, including 4.9% of his plate appearances.
- Kepler has produced an RBI in 46 games this year (35.4%), including 14 multi-RBI outings (10.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- At 3.93, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have surrendered 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- Valdez (12-11) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.121 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
Kepler’s recent games
- at Astros on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rockies on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R
- at Rockies on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 4-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on September 24: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Angels on September 22: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!