MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Max Kepler will hope to extend his 20-game on-base streak when the Minnesota Twins match up against Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros at Target Field. First pitch is at 4:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Max Kepler Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Max Kepler Stats
- Kepler is batting .260 this season with a team-high 24 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Kepler enters this game on a eight-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 over the course of his last games.
- He has picked up a hit in 61.1% of his 131 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 25.2% of them.
- In 18.3% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 4.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Kepler has produced an RBI in 46 games this year (35.1%), including 14 multi-RBI outings (10.7%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- At 3.94, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (201 total, 1.2 per game).
- Javier (10-5) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th.
Kepler’s recent games
- at Astros on October 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Astros on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rockies on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R
- at Rockies on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 4-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on September 24: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!