MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Max Kepler is on a 21-game on-base streak as the Minnesota Twins match up against starting pitcher Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Max Kepler Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Max Kepler Stats
- Kepler leads Minnesota in home runs (24) and runs batted in (66) this season while batting .260.
- Kepler will look to extend his nine-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .263.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 61.4% of his games this year (81 of 132), picking up more than one hit 33 times (25%).
- He has left the yard in 18.2% of his games in 2023, and 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 34.8% of his contests this year, Kepler has driven in at least one run. In 14 of those games (10.6%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros’ 3.94 team ERA ranks eighth in the majors.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (201 total, 1.2 per game).
- Urquidy (3-3) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 11th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 5.29 ERA this season with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across 16 games.
Kepler’s recent games
- vs. Astros on October 10: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Astros on October 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Astros on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Rockies on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R
- at Rockies on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 4-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!