MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (-185)||-138|
|Padres||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (+150)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Peterson (L) SD: Weathers (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top power hitters meet Tuesday when the New York Mets (6-5) and San Diego Padres (6-5) take the field at 7:10 PM ET, live on SNY. Pete Alonso has five home runs for the Mets (-138 favorites on the moneyline) while Trent Grisham has three homers this season for the Padres (+118). New York’s David Peterson and San Diego’s Ryan Weathers have been named the starters for this contest.
Mets vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.0 runs per game (44 total).
- The Mets rank 17th in MLB play with 10 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- New York’s .218 batting average ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Mets’ .320 on-base percentage is 19th in baseball.
- New York is 25th in baseball, slugging .359.
- The Padres have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 50 (4.5 per game).
- San Diego ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 15 home runs.
- The Padres’ .229 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- San Diego has an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Fueled by 37 extra-base hits, the Padres rank 13th in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets are playing as the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
- New York has not played a game with moneyline odds of -138 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mets a 58% chance to win.
- Oddsmakers have not set an over/under for any of New York’s games so far this season.
- The Mets have not had a spread set for a matchup this season.
- The Padres lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- San Diego has played as an underdog of +118 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the Padres.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The Padres have played one game with a spread this season and covered in that game.
|David Peterson (NYM)||Pitcher||Ryan Weathers (SD)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Mets Key Hitters
- Alonso is batting .214 this season with a team-high five home runs and 11 RBI.
- Alonso ranks first in the majors in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected six hits this season and has an OBP of .405. He’s slugging .233 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Nimmo is 207th in home runs and 166th in RBI.
- Starling Marte leads New York with a .303 batting average.
- Marte will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .333 with one homer.
- Francisco Lindor has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .362. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts has racked up a team-high batting average of .325, while pacing the Padres in home runs (three).
- In all of MLB, Xander Bogaerts ranks eighth in home runs and 29th in RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with six walks and an RBI.
- Juan Soto has two doubles, two home runs and 11 walks while hitting .205.
- Soto ranks 39th in home runs and 87th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Nelson Cruz has a team-high nine runs batted in.
- Cruz heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with two doubles, two home runs and nine RBI.
- Ha-Seong Kim is hitting .286 with four doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Kim enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!