MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (-200)||O 7.5 (-121)||-120|
|Braves||+1.5 (+168)||U 7.5 (-104)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Alcantara (R) ATL: Elder (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (16-13) and Atlanta Braves (19-10) meet Tuesday at LoanDepot park, with first pitch at 6:40 PM ET on BSFL. The Marlins are -120 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Braves are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +168 odds. Sandy Alcantara gets the starting nod for Miami while Bryce Elder is Atlanta’s starter for the contest.
Marlins vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins have the No. 28 offense in MLB action scoring 3.4 runs per game (99 total runs).
- The Marlins rank 23rd in MLB play with 26 total home runs.
- Miami ranks 14th in the majors with a .249 batting average.
- The Marlins are 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .310.
- Miami’s .382 slugging percentage ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Braves have scored 150 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Atlanta has hit 45 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Braves’ .253 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Atlanta is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .333.
- Fueled by 98 extra-base hits, the Braves rank second in MLB with a .449 slugging percentage this season.
Marlins vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have been favored on the moneyline five total times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- Miami has gone 3-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Marlins have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Miami has played in 16 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-9-0).
- The Marlins have an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.1% of the time).
- The Braves will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Atlanta has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Braves have a 49.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of its 17 games with a total this season.
- The Braves are 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
|Sandy Alcantara (MIA)||Pitcher||Bryce Elder (ATL)|
|1 – 2||W/L||2 – 0|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .438 batting average.
- Arraez’s home runs put him 235th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 114th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .412.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with five while driving in 10 runs and slugging .463.
- Soler is 39th in homers and 147th in RBI this season.
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in home runs (five) and runs batted in (13) this season while batting .245.
- Jon Berti has 20 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .366 this season.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. paces the Braves with a .363 batting average.
- Acuna’s home run total ranks 39th in the majors, and he is 63rd in RBI.
- Sean Murphy has shown off his power as he paces his team with eight home runs.
- Murphy is sixth overall in homers and 10th in RBI this season.
- Murphy enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Matt Olson paces the Braves with eight home runs and 25 runs batted in.
- Ozzie Albies has three doubles, a triple, seven home runs and seven walks while hitting .243.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!