MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Marlins||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-117)||-163|
|Reds||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-107)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Garrett (L) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (19-21), led by Jazz Chisholm on a two-game home run streak, are -163 favorites on the moneyline to defeat Jake Fraley (homers in two straight contests) and the Cincinnati Reds (18-21). First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET on Sunday, live from LoanDepot park and airing on MLB Network. Braxton Garrett will get the ball for Miami while Cincinnati will counter with Luke Weaver.
Marlins vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the third-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 3.5 runs per game (138 total).
- The Marlins are 24th in MLB action with 37 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami’s .246 batting average ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 24th in baseball with a .303 on-base percentage.
- Miami ranks 24th in baseball, slugging .381.
- The Reds have scored 170 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Cincinnati has hit just 32 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Reds’ .247 batting average ranks 14th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati has the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.321).
- Fueled by 100 extra-base hits, the Reds rank 25th in MLB with a .379 slugging percentage this season.
Marlins vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have put together a 5-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Miami has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Marlins’ implied win probability is 62%.
- Miami has had an over/under set by bookmakers 26 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-13-0).
- The Marlins have a 10-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won 10, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 3-6, a 33.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +139 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Reds, based on the moneyline, is 41.8%.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total in 16 of its 30 chances.
- In 29 games with a spread this season, the Reds are 18-11-0 ATS.
|Braxton Garrett (MIA)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .379 batting average.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Arraez’s home run total ranks him 280th and his RBI tally ranks him 148th.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .245.
- Soler is 12th in homers and 55th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Soler enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .389 over the course of his last five outings with two homers.
- Chisholm has collected 33 base hits, an OBP of .291 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Chisholm enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 during his last five games with two homers.
- Jon Berti has 30 hits and an OBP of .317 to go with a slugging percentage of .363 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .301 with 12 doubles, three home runs and 18 walks.
- India’s home run total ranks 152nd in MLB, and he is 105th in RBI.
- Fraley has hit five home runs with 28 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Fraley is 82nd among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Fraley enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .438 with a double, three home runs, a walk and 10 RBI.
- Spencer Steer paces the Reds with five home runs.
- TJ Friedl has a club-high .306 batting average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!