MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Marlins||-1.5 (+118)||O 11.5 (-106)||-128|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-138)||U 11.5 (-119)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Pérez (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Luis Arraez, batting .383 this season, leads the Miami Marlins (24-24) into a matchup with Elias Diaz (.333 AVG) and the Colorado Rockies (20-28). The Marlins are -128 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Coors Field, beginning at 8:40 PM ET live on SportsNet RM. Miami’s Eury Perez and Colorado’s Austin Gomber have been named the starters for this contest.
Marlins vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the third-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 3.5 runs per game (167 total).
- The Marlins are 24th in baseball with 43 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami is 14th in MLB with a .250 batting average.
- The Marlins rank 25th in baseball with a .306 on-base percentage.
- Miami’s .383 slugging percentage is 22nd in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 213 (4.4 per game).
- Colorado’s 38 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies rank 12th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 17th in the majors with a .396 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (9-6).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Miami has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Marlins have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.1% in this contest.
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 15 times this season for a 15-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Marlins are 13-23-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Rockies have won 14 out of the 32 games, or 43.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has entered 27 games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 11-16 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 47.8%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of its 36 opportunities.
- In 37 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 18-19-0 ATS.
|Eury Pérez (MIA)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|1 – 0||W/L||3 – 4|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .383.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Arraez’s home run total places him 295th and his RBI tally ranks him 162nd.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs (12) and runs batted in (27) this season while batting .241.
- Of all MLB hitters, Soler ranks ninth in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 48 base hits, an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Jon Berti is batting .277 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
- Berti is batting .316 in his last five outings. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon has 11 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks while hitting .276.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Blackmon ranks 189th in homers and 144th in RBI.
- Blackmon takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Diaz has 24 RBI while batting .333. Both are team-highs.
- Diaz is 145th in homers and 60th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .255 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Profar heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .409 with three doubles, a walk and four RBI.
- Kris Bryant is batting .287 with six doubles, five home runs and 17 walks.
- Bryant brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!