MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Marlins||-1.5 (+137)||O 10.5 (-120)||-119|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-161)||U 10.5 (-105)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Alcantara (R) COL: Kauffmann (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Wednesday when the Miami Marlins (24-25) and Colorado Rockies (21-28) take to the field at 8:40 PM ET, live on SportsNet RM. Luis Arraez is batting .371 for the Marlins (-119 favorites on the moneyline) while Elias Diaz leads the underdog Rockies (+101) with a .345 average. Miami’s Sandy Alcantara gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Karl Kauffmann.
Marlins vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins score the third-fewest runs in baseball (171 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Marlins average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 23rd in baseball with 45 total home runs.
- Miami has the 14th-ranked batting average in MLB (.251).
- The Marlins’ .306 on-base percentage ranks 25th in baseball.
- Miami is 22nd in baseball, slugging .385.
- The Rockies have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 218 (4.4 per game).
- Colorado has hit just 38 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 11th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Rockies are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have gone 9-7 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.2% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter, Miami has a record of 8-5 (61.5%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Marlins’ implied win probability is 54.3%.
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times this season for a 15-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Marlins have a 13-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockies have won 15, or 45.5%, of the 33 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has a record of 13-18 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of its 37 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 19-19-0 against the spread in their 38 chances this season.
|Sandy Alcantara (MIA)||Pitcher||Karl Kauffmann (COL)|
|1 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez leads Miami in batting average (.371) this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Arraez ranks first in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 58th in slugging.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with 13 and runs batted in with 29.
- Soler is fifth in baseball in home runs, and 33rd in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is slashing .302/.341/.457 this season for the Marlins.
- De La Cruz is batting .459 with three homers during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jon Berti is batting .284 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .362 this season.
- Berti is batting .368 during his last five outings. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .275 with 12 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks.
- In all of the majors, Blackmon ranks 192nd in homers and 136th in RBI.
- Blackmon has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with three doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Diaz’s 24 RBI and .345 batting average both pace his team.
- Diaz is 151st in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Diaz brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .450 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .250 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Kris Bryant has six doubles, five home runs and 17 walks while batting .287.
- Bryant takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!