MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Marlins||-1.5 (+127)||O 7.5 (-126)||-161|
|Royals||+1.5 (-149)||U 7.5 (-101)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Garrett (L) KC: Hernandez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (32-28) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they host the Kansas City Royals (18-41) Monday at 6:40 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. Sportsbooks consider the Marlins -161 favorites to extend their streak, while the Royals are +137 underdogs looking for the upset. Braxton Garrett starts for Miami while Carlos Hernandez is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Marlins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (233 total, 3.9 per game).
- The Marlins rank 24th in MLB play with 56 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami ranks sixth in the majors with a .261 batting average.
- The Marlins are 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Miami is 18th in baseball with a .399 slugging percentage.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 229 total runs (3.9 per game) this season.
- Kansas City ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 60 home runs.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .232 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .296 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Royals rank 24th in the majors with a .384 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have been the moneyline favorite 22 total times this season. They’ve gone 13-9 in those games.
- Miami has gone 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Marlins’ implied win probability is 61.7%.
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times this season for a 22-24-0 record against the over/under.
- The Marlins have gone 21-27-0 against the spread this season.
- The Royals have won 12, or 34.3%, of the 35 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 6-17, a 26.1% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +137 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 42.2% chance to win.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total in 20 of its 41 chances.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 21-23-0 in 44 games with a spread this season.
|Braxton Garrett (MIA)||Pitcher||Carlos Hernandez (KC)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 3|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .392 batting average.
- Arraez ranks 320th in MLB in home runs, and 77th in RBI.
- Arraez will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .556 in his last five outings.
- Jorge Soler is batting .245 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 36 RBI.
- Soler ranks fourth in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 61 hits this season and a slash line of .299/.348/.451.
- Yuli Gurriel has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .350. He’s slugging .440 on the year.
- Gurriel enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .300.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino is hitting .255 with 16 doubles, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Pasquantino’s home run total puts him 52nd, and his RBI total ranks 90th.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .233 with eight doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Witt Jr. ranks 38th in homers and 77th in RBI.
- Salvador Perez has racked up a team-best .278 batting average, and leads the Royals in home runs (12) and runs batted in (33).
- Edward Olivares is batting .236 with seven doubles, two triples, five home runs and nine walks.
- Olivares enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, two home runs and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!