MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (+130)||O 8.5 (-101)||-158|
|Royals||+1.5 (-153)||U 8.5 (-126)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Luzardo (L) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (33-28) will vie for their fifth straight victory when they host the Kansas City Royals (18-42) on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET on BSFL. The Marlins are listed as -158 favorites by bookmakers, while the Royals are +134 underdogs. Miami’s Jesus Luzardo and Kansas City’s Zack Greinke have been named the starters for this contest.
Marlins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.0 runs per game (242 total).
- The Marlins rank 23rd in MLB play with 57 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami has the fifth-best batting average in MLB (.262).
- The Marlins are 15th in baseball with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Miami ranks 17th in baseball, slugging .402.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 235 total runs (3.9 per game) this season.
- Kansas City has hit 61 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .233 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .296 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The Royals rank 23rd in the majors with a .386 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have put together a 14-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.9% of those games).
- Miami has gone 7-1 (winning 87.5% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Marlins have an implied win probability of 61.2%.
- In the 47 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-24-0).
- The Marlins have covered 44.9% of their games this season, going 22-27-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Royals have won 12 out of the 36 games, or 33.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Kansas City has won six of its 24 games, or 25%, when it’s the underdog by at least +134 on the moneyline.
- The Royals have a 42.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 42 opportunities.
- The Royals are 21-24-0 ATS in their 45 games with a spread this season.
|Jesús Luzardo (MIA)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|4 – 4||W/L||1 – 5|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .399.
- Arraez’s home runs put him 320th in baseball, and he ranks 67th in RBI.
- Arraez is batting .579 during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 36.
- Soler is fourth in MLB in home runs, and 30th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 62 base hits, an OBP of .351 and a slugging percentage of .464 this season.
- De La Cruz will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .333 with one homer.
- Yuli Gurriel is batting .283 with an OBP of .342 and a slugging percentage of .428 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino is batting .255 with 16 doubles, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Pasquantino’s home run total ranks 53rd in the big leagues, and he is 92nd in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .233 with eight doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Witt Jr. ranks 38th in homers and 79th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Salvador Perez paces the Royals with 12 home runs and 34 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .282.
- MJ Melendez is hitting .220 with 12 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 25 walks.
- Melendez has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!