MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Marlins||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-103)||-112|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-123)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Pérez (R) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (75-71) are set to take on the Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) Thursday at 2:10 PM ET, airing on BSWI. The Marlins are listed as -112 favorites by bookmakers, while the underdog Brewers have -104 odds for the contest. Miami’s Eury Perez gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser.
Marlins vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins have the No. 27 offense in MLB action scoring four runs per game (591 total runs).
- The Marlins rank 23rd in baseball with 147 home runs. They average one per game.
- Miami’s .256 batting average is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Marlins are 23rd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .311.
- Miami is 20th in baseball with a .400 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers rank 18th in the majors with 646 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee’s 147 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of .238 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Brewers are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .380 this season.
Marlins vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins are 38-23 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.3% of those games).
- Miami has gone 38-22 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -112 or shorter (63.3% winning percentage).
- The Marlins have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.8% in this matchup.
- In the 125 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-65-0).
- The Marlins have gone 62-71-0 ATS this season.
- The Brewers have won 34, or 52.3%, of the 65 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has entered 58 games this season as the underdog by -104 or more and is 29-29 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 51% chance to win.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 57 of its 125 opportunities.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 61-67-0 in 128 games with a spread this season.
|Eury Pérez (MIA)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|5 – 4||W/L||5 – 4|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .349. He’s also hit seven home runs with 64 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arraez’s home run total places him 263rd and his RBI tally ranks him 89th.
- Arraez will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with one homer during his last five outings.
- Bryan De La Cruz leads Miami in runs batted in (74) this season. He’s batting .255 while slugging .422.
- De La Cruz is 84th in home runs and 53rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Josh Bell is slashing .242/.321/.413 this season for the Marlins.
- Jake Burger has 103 hits and an OBP of .298 to go with a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .274 with 31 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 71 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Yelich’s home run total puts him 106th, and his RBI total ranks 62nd.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .233 with 29 doubles, 19 home runs and 59 walks.
- Santana is 84th overall in homers and 59th in RBI this year.
- William Contreras paces the Brewers with a team-high batting average of .282.
- Willy Adames has hit 24 home runs with 76 RBI. Both pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!