MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Marlins||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (-105)||-153|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-120)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Alcantara (R) NYY: King (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (60-56), led by Gleyber Torres on a 10-game hitting streak, will meet the Miami Marlins (60-57) Saturday at LoanDepot park. The Marlins are -153 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 4:10 PM ET on MLB Network. Miami’s Sandy Alcantara and New York’s Michael King have been named the starters for this contest.
Marlins vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (474 total, 4.1 per game).
- The Marlins have hit the fourth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (110).
- Miami has the fourth-best batting average in MLB (.261).
- The Marlins’ .317 on-base percentage ranks 17th in MLB.
- Miami’s .400 slugging percentage ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Yankees have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 503 (4.3 per game).
- New York has hit 161 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the majors.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .232 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .307 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Yankees rank 17th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have a 32-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.5% of those games).
- Miami has gone 21-5 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -153 or shorter (80.8% winning percentage).
- The Marlins have a 60.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Miami has played in 97 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-51-0).
- The Marlins are 47-57-0 against the spread this season.
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 43 games this season and won 19 (44.2%) of those contests.
- New York has a record of 6-5 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.5% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 51 of its 95 chances.
- In 101 games with a spread this season, the Yankees are 49-52-0 ATS.
|Sandy Alcantara (MIA)||Pitcher||Michael King (NYY)|
|4 – 10||W/L||3 – 4|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .366. He’s also hit three home runs with 52 RBI.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Arraez is 316th in home runs and 82nd in RBI.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs (28) and runs batted in (62) this season while batting .244.
- Of all MLB hitters, Soler is eighth in home runs and 46th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 113 base hits, an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- De La Cruz is batting .237 with two homers during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Josh Bell has 92 hits and an OBP of .324 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Bell enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .300 with three homers.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Torres leads the Yankees with 49 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .271.
- Torres’ home run total ranks 47th in the majors, and he is 98th in RBI.
- Torres enters this matchup on a 10-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .436 with four doubles, two home runs, six walks and five RBI.
- Aaron Judge’s 22 home runs pace his team.
- Judge currently ranks 24th in homers and 118th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Judge heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .313 with a double, two home runs, nine walks and three RBI.
- Anthony Volpe has 13 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 42 walks while batting .212.
- Harrison Bader is hitting .268 with 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!