MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-114)||-200|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (-111)||+168|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Cabrera (R) OAK: Harris (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (29-28) are favorites (-200) on the moneyline when they square off against the Oakland Athletics (12-46) Friday at 6:40 PM ET, live on BSFL. Edward Cabrera gets the starting nod for Miami while Hogan Harris is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Marlins vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the fourth-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 3.7 runs per game (210 total).
- The Marlins rank 24th in baseball with 54 total home runs.
- Miami’s .257 batting average is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins are 18th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .318.
- Miami ranks 21st in MLB, slugging .392.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 200 total runs (3.4 per game) this season.
- Oakland ranks 21st in Major League Baseball with 57 home runs.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .218.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .299 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics rank 29th in the majors with a .353 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have won 10 of the 19 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (52.6%).
- Miami has played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Marlins’ implied win probability is 66.7%.
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 43 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-23-0).
- The Marlins have covered 40% of their games this season, going 18-27-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Athletics have been the underdog 47 times and won 10, or 21.3%, of those games.
- Oakland has entered 26 games this season as the underdog by +168 or more and is 4-22 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Athletics, based on the moneyline, is 37.3%.
- So far this season, Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 45 games with a total.
- The Athletics are 20-27-0 against the spread in their 47 chances this season.
|Edward Cabrera (MIA)||Pitcher||Hogan Harris (OAK)|
|3 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 35.
- Soler ranks third in baseball in home runs, and 28th in RBI.
- Luis Arraez is batting .382 to lead Miami this season.
- Arraez is 314th in baseball in homers, and 138th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .471 in his last five outings.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 57 hits this season and a slash line of .295/.348/.456.
- Yuli Gurriel has 35 hits and an OBP of .340 to go with a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz leads the Athletics with a .270 batting average.
- Ruiz’s home run total ranks 314th in the big leagues, and he is 95th in RBI.
- Brent Rooker has shown his power as he leads his team with 11 home runs and 32 RBI.
- Rooker ranks 23rd in homers and 38th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Ryan Noda is batting .231 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 35 walks.
- Shea Langeliers has six doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks while hitting .212.
- Langeliers has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!