MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (-111)||O 7.5 (-119)||-232|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-105)||U 7.5 (-106)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Alcantara (R) OAK: Blackburn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (31-28) and Luis Arraez (five hits last time out) are favored (-232) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Oakland Athletics (12-48) on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET on BSFL. Miami’s Sandy Alcantara gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s Paul Blackburn.
Marlins vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins score the fourth-fewest runs in baseball (226 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Marlins average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 25th in MLB action with 55 total home runs.
- Miami’s .259 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 15th in MLB with a .321 on-base percentage.
- Miami ranks 19th in MLB with a .396 slugging percentage.
- The Athletics have scored 201 runs (just 3.4 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Oakland ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 57 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .217 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .298 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics rank 28th in the majors with a .350 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have been favored on the moneyline 21 total times this season. They’ve gone 12-9 in those games.
- Miami has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -232 or shorter.
- The Marlins have a 69.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Miami has played in 45 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-24-0).
- The Marlins have covered 42.6% of their games this season, going 20-27-0 ATS.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 49 games this season and won 10 (20.4%) of those contests.
- Oakland has a record of 2-18 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +194 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Athletics, based on the moneyline, is 34%.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 47 games with a total this season.
- In 49 games with a spread this season, the Athletics are 20-29-0 ATS.
|Sandy Alcantara (MIA)||Pitcher||Paul Blackburn (OAK)|
|2 – 5||W/L||0 – 0|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .390.
- Of all MLB hitters, Arraez ranks first in batting average, first in on-base percentage, and 44th in slugging.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 36.
- Soler is fourth in home runs and 26th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Soler will look to extend his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .167.
- Bryan De La Cruz is slashing .296/.347/.452 this season for the Marlins.
- Yuli Gurriel has 38 hits and an OBP of .340 to go with a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
- Gurriel enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .158.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz leads the Athletics with a team-best batting average of .268.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ruiz’s home run total puts him 318th, and his RBI total ranks 106th.
- Brent Rooker’s 11 home runs and 32 runs batted in both pace his team.
- Rooker ranks 23rd in homers and 44th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Rooker enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .188 with two doubles and two walks.
- Ryan Noda is batting .238 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 36 walks.
- Noda heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .215 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!