MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (+129)||O 8.5 (-106)||-156|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-151)||U 8.5 (-119)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Hoeing (R) PIT: Bido (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (43-34) are favorites (-156) on the moneyline when they square off against the Pittsburgh Pirates (35-40) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSFL. Miami’s Bryan Hoeing gets the start, and he’ll go against Pittsburgh’s Osvaldo Bido.
Marlins vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins have the No. 23 offense in baseball scoring four runs per game (310 total runs).
- The Marlins rank 24th in baseball with 70 total home runs.
- Miami ranks eighth in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- The Marlins rank 15th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Miami’s .393 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 23rd in the majors with 310 total runs scored this season.
- Pittsburgh has hit just 69 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Pirates’ .239 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has an OBP of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Pirates are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
Marlins vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have won 20 of the 31 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (64.5%).
- Miami has a 14-2 record (winning 87.5% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -156 or shorter.
- The Marlins have a 60.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 62 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-32-0).
- The Marlins have a 32-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 46 games this season and won 17 (37%) of those contests.
- This season, Pittsburgh has won nine of its 20 games, or 45%, when it’s the underdog by at least +132 on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have a 43.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the total in 33 of its 62 chances.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 28-33-0 in 61 games with a spread this season.
|Bryan Hoeing (MIA)||Pitcher||Osvaldo Bido (PIT)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a batting average of .402. He’s also hit two home runs with 35 RBI.
- Arraez ranks 310th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 78th in RBI.
- Arraez will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He’s batting .571 during his last five games.
- Jorge Soler is batting .252 this season with a team-high 21 home runs and 45 RBI.
- Soler ranks fourth in home runs and 24th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Soler has a batting average of .150 with one homer in his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 75 base hits, an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- De La Cruz enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .350 in his last five outings.
- Yuli Gurriel has 45 hits and an OBP of .314 to go with a slugging percentage of .379 this season.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .260 with seven doubles, nine home runs and 44 walks.
- In all of the majors, McCutchen is 93rd in homers and 176th in RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .255 with 16 doubles, five triples, five home runs and 15 walks.
- Hayes is 194th in homers and 108th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Carlos Santana is batting .228 with 17 doubles, six home runs and 31 walks.
- Santana has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Jack Suwinski has put his power on display as he leads his team with 15 home runs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!