MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, July 3, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Marlins||-1.5 (+168)||O 8.5 (-101)||-128|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-200)||U 8.5 (-126)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Garrett (L) STL: Mikolas (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (48-37) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they host the St. Louis Cardinals (35-48) Monday at 6:40 PM ET on MLB Network. The Marlins are listed as -128 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Cardinals are +109 underdogs. Braxton Garrett takes the mound for Miami while Miles Mikolas is St. Louis’ starter for the contest.
Marlins vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins have the No. 26 offense in MLB action scoring four runs per game (341 total runs).
- The Marlins are 24th in MLB action with 79 total home runs.
- Miami has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.260).
- The Marlins are 15th in baseball with a .319 on-base percentage.
- Miami’s .394 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Cardinals rank 12th in the majors with 383 total runs scored this season.
- St. Louis has hit 113 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the majors.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- St. Louis has an OBP of .326 this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- Fueled by 253 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank seventh in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Marlins vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins are 23-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 67.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Miami has an 18-7 record (winning 72% of its games).
- The Marlins have a 56.1% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Miami has played in 69 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-36-0).
- The Marlins have a 36-37-0 record against the spread this season (covering 49.3% of the time).
- The Cardinals have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won 14, or 46.7%, of those games.
- St. Louis is 7-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +109 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 47.8% chance to win.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 33 of its 64 chances.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 30-41-0 in 71 games with a spread this season.
|Braxton Garrett (MIA)||Pitcher||Miles Mikolas (STL)|
|4 – 2||W/L||4 – 5|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami in batting average (.389) this season while adding three home runs and 41 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Arraez’s home run total ranks him 280th and his RBI tally places him 67th.
- Arraez will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 during his last five outings.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs (22) and runs batted in (47) this season while batting .241.
- Soler is fifth in baseball in homers, and 39th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is slashing .276/.323/.421 this season for the Marlins.
- Yuli Gurriel has collected 50 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .390 on the year.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with a .286 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Goldschmidt is 29th in homers and 42nd in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado has put his power on display as he paces his team with 16 home runs and 54 runs batted in.
- Arenado is 22nd in homers and 15th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Arenado has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .467 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Tommy Edman is batting .242 with 14 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 24 walks.
- Edman takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a walk and an RBI.
- Brendan Donovan has seven doubles, nine home runs and 30 walks while hitting .280.
- Donovan heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .368 with two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!