MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Marlins||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-109)||-172|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-116)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Luzardo (L) STL: Wainwright (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins will take the field against the St. Louis Cardinals (35-49) on Tuesday. The game begins at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network, with the Marlins listed as -172 favorites on the moneyline. Miami’s Jesus Luzardo and St. Louis’ Adam Wainwright have been named the starters for this contest.
Marlins vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins rank 25th in runs scored with 346, 4.0 per game.
- The Marlins are 24th in MLB play with 79 total home runs.
- Miami ranks sixth in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- The Marlins’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- Miami’s .393 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Cardinals have scored 387 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- St. Louis ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 114 home runs.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank seventh in the majors with a .424 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have won 24 of the 35 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (68.6%).
- Miami has gone 8-2 (winning 80% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -172 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Marlins have an implied win probability of 63.2%.
- Miami has played in 70 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-36-0).
- The Marlins have gone 36-38-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have entered the game as underdogs 31 times this season and won 14, or 45.2%, of those games.
- St. Louis has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +146.
- The Cardinals have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of its 65 games with a total.
- The Cardinals are 31-41-0 ATS in their 72 games with a spread this season.
|Jesús Luzardo (MIA)||Pitcher||Adam Wainwright (STL)|
|6 – 5||W/L||3 – 3|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .388 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 41 RBI.
- Arraez’s home runs put him 282nd in MLB, and he is 68th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .263.
- Jorge Soler is batting .242 this season with a team-high 22 home runs and 47 RBI.
- Soler ranks fifth in MLB in homers, and 39th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 84 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Yuli Gurriel has 51 hits and an OBP of .324 to go with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a team-best batting average of .288.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Goldschmidt is 29th in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado has put his power on display as he leads his team with 16 home runs and 55 runs batted in.
- Arenado is 23rd overall in homers and 13th in RBI this year.
- Arenado has hit safely in six games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is batting .294 with four doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
- Tommy Edman has 14 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 24 walks while batting .237.
- Brendan Donovan has seven doubles, nine home runs and 30 walks while batting .280.
- Donovan enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .368 with two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!