MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (-192)||O 8.5 (-103)||-113|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (+162)||U 8.5 (-123)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Pérez (R) TOR: Kikuchi (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (42-31) and Toronto Blue Jays (39-35) meet Tuesday at LoanDepot park, with first pitch at 6:40 PM ET on BSFL. The Marlins are -113 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Blue Jays are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +162 odds. Eury Perez will get the ball for Miami while Toronto will counter with Yusei Kikuchi.
Marlins vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the 21st-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.1 runs per game (300 total).
- The Marlins average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 22nd in baseball with 69 total home runs.
- Miami is eighth in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- The Marlins rank 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .323.
- Miami is 18th in baseball with a .397 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 330 (4.5 per game).
- Toronto’s 83 home runs rank 13th in Major League Baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .262 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Blue Jays are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Marlins vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have put together a 19-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 67.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -113 or shorter, Miami has a record of 18-8 (69.2%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Marlins’ implied win probability is 53.1%.
- In the 58 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-0).
- The Marlins have a 31-30-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50.8% of the time).
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 18 games this season and won eight (44.4%) of those contests.
- Toronto has a record of 6-8, a 42.9% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -103 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have a 50.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of its 61 games with a total this season.
- The Blue Jays are 28-36-0 ATS in their 64 games with a spread this season.
|Eury Pérez (MIA)||Pitcher||Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)|
|4 – 1||W/L||6 – 2|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .400 batting average.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Arraez is 303rd in home runs and 69th in RBI.
- Arraez will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .500 with one homer in his last five outings.
- Jorge Soler is batting .260 this season with a team-high 21 home runs and 45 RBI.
- Soler ranks third in Major League Baseball in homers, and 20th in RBI.
- Soler will look to extend his six-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .313 with two homers.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 70 hits this season and a slash line of .271/.322/.419.
- Yuli Gurriel has collected 45 hits this season and has an OBP of .323. He’s slugging .391 on the year.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette has put up a team-high batting average of .314, while pacing the Blue Jays in home runs (14) and runs batted in (46).
- Bichette’s home run total ranks 24th in MLB, and he is 17th in RBI.
- Bichette enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .262 with five doubles, a walk and four RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 14 doubles, nine home runs and 27 walks while batting .279.
- Among all major league batters, Guerrero ranks 81st in home runs and 27th in RBI.
- George Springer has nine doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .255.
- Springer has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a walk and an RBI.
- Whit Merrifield has 15 doubles, two home runs and 20 walks while batting .305.
- Merrifield enters this matchup on a 10-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .361 with two doubles, four walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!