MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Marlins||-1.5 (+106)||O 8.5 (-131)||-156|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-125)||U 8.5 (+103)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Luzardo (L) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (40-31) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Washington Nationals (27-42) when the teams meet at 1:35 PM ET Sunday. The Marlins are -156 favorites to keep the Nationals out of the win column in the series. Jesus Luzardo takes the mound for Miami while Patrick Corbin is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Marlins vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging four runs per game (285 total).
- The Marlins are 22nd in baseball with 68 home runs. They average one per game.
- Miami’s .256 batting average is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- Miami’s .395 slugging percentage is 20th in baseball.
- The Nationals have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 288 (4.2 per game).
- Washington’s 53 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank seventh in MLB with a .261 team batting average.
- Washington has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- The Nationals are 24th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Marlins vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have been the moneyline favorite 27 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-9 in those games.
- Miami has a 12-1 record (winning 92.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -156 or shorter.
- The Marlins have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.9% in this matchup.
- Miami has played in 56 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-29-0).
- The Marlins have gone 29-30-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have won 20, or 36.4%, of the 55 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has entered 32 games this season as the underdog by +132 or more and is 13-19 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 43.1% chance to win.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 55 chances.
- In 56 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 33-23-0 ATS.
|Jesús Luzardo (MIA)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|5 – 5||W/L||4 – 7|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami in batting average (.388) this season.
- Arraez ranks 302nd in MLB in home runs, and 77th in RBI.
- Arraez is batting .286 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with 20 and runs batted in with 41.
- Soler is third in homers and 29th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Soler enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .308 during his last five games with one homer.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 68 hits this season and a slash line of .273/.326/.426.
- Yuli Gurriel has 43 hits and an OBP of .320 to go with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has racked up a team-best 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Thomas’ home run total puts him 61st, and his RBI total ranks 77th.
- Thomas has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is hitting .256 with 21 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 24 walks.
- Candelario ranks 101st among batters in MLB in home runs, and 97th in RBI.
- Candelario takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .316 with four doubles and two walks.
- Luis Garcia is hitting .280 with nine doubles, two triples, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Garcia takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a triple, a walk and an RBI.
- Joey Meneses has 35 runs batted in while batting .297. Both pace his team.
- Meneses has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .158 with four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!