MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Brewers||-1.5 (+159)||O 7.5 (-117)||-129|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-188)||U 7.5 (-107)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Christian Walker leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (43-29) into Monday’s matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers (37-34) on a two-game homer streak. His Diamondbacks are underdogs for the contest, however, with oddsmakers naming the Brewers as -129 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 8:10 PM ET from American Family Field, live on MLB Network. Corbin Burnes will get the ball for Milwaukee while Arizona will counter with Merrill Kelly.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 25th in runs scored with 289, 4.1 per game.
- The Brewers average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB play with 81 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 27th in the majors with a .228 batting average.
- The Brewers’ .306 on-base percentage ranks 25th in baseball.
- Milwaukee’s .376 slugging percentage is the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 369 total runs this season.
- Arizona’s 84 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank fifth in the majors with a .440 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite 33 total times this season. They’ve gone 17-16 in those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 11-10 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter (52.4% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 56.3% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 57 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-33-0).
- The Brewers are 24-35-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been the underdog 29 times and won 14, or 48.3%, of those games.
- Arizona has a record of 6-11, a 35.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +111 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 47.4% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 58 games with a total this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 36-24-0 ATS in their 60 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|5 – 4||W/L||8 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .271 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 30 RBI.
- Yelich ranks 80th in homers and 101st in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Yelich is batting .444 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- William Contreras has collected 48 hits this season and has an OBP of .341. He’s slugging .431 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Contreras is 102nd in home runs and 183rd in RBI.
- Contreras has a batting average of .313 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in RBI with 34 while batting .225 with nine home runs.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 12 while driving in 31 runs and slugging .428.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 15 home runs and has a team-high batting average of .309.
- Among all batters in MLB, Carroll’s home run total puts him 15th, and his RBI total ranks 53rd.
- Carroll brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Walker’s 15 home runs and 48 RBI both lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Walker is 15th in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Walker heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .389 with two doubles, three home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .289 with 12 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
- Marte brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .533 with a double, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .282 with 17 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 16 walks.
- Gurriel takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .143 with a home run, two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!