MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 7:08 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
|Brewers||-1.5 (+116)||O 7.5 (-129)||-185|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-136)||U 7.5 (+102)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers will host the Arizona Diamondbacks to begin the NL Wild Card Series on Tuesday at 7:08 PM ET, live on ESPN2 from American Family Field. Corbin Burnes starts for Milwaukee while Brandon Pfaadt is Arizona’s starter for the contest. Oddsmakers have installed the Diamondbacks as +156 underdogs, while the Brewers are -185 favorites on the moneyline.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (728 total).
- The Brewers average one home run per game to rank 24th in MLB play with 165 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the 23rd-ranked batting average in the majors (.240).
- The Brewers rank 16th in MLB with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee ranks 25th in baseball with a .386 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 746 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Arizona’s 166 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks’ .250 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Arizona has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers are 49-35 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3% of those games).
- Milwaukee has gone 8-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.9% in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has played in 139 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-77-0).
- The Brewers have put together a 71-74-0 record ATS this season (covering 49% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs 81 times this season and won 35, or 43.2%, of those games.
- Arizona has entered eight games this season as the underdog by +156 or more and is 4-4 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.1% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 62 of its 142 chances.
- The Diamondbacks are 80-67-0 against the spread in their 147 chances this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|10 – 8||W/L||3 – 9|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with 19 home runs, 77 RBI and a batting average of .278 this season.
- Yelich ranks 102nd in MLB in home runs, and 66th in RBI.
- Yelich enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .313.
- Carlos Santana is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .240 average, 23 homers and 86 RBI.
- Santana ranks 62nd in MLB in homers, and 41st in RBI.
- William Contreras is batting .291 to lead Milwaukee, while adding 17 homers and 78 runs batted in this season.
- Contreras is batting .378 during his last 10 games while also on an 18-game hitting streak.
- Willy Adames is slugging .409 this season, with a team-best 24 homers while driving in 80 runs.
- Adames will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .333 over the course of his last five games.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-best batting average of .287.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 46th in MLB, and he is 70th in RBI.
- Christian Walker has hit 33 home runs with 103 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Walker ranks 16th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .263 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
- Gurriel takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!