MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 7:08 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
|Brewers||-1.5 (+165)||O 7.5 (-109)||-129|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-196)||U 7.5 (-116)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) ARI: Gallen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers will host the Arizona Diamondbacks in the second game of the NL Wild Card Series on Wednesday at 7:08 PM ET, live on ESPN2 from American Family Field. The Brewers will look to extend the series after losing in Game 1. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Zac Gallen. The Diamondbacks are underdogs (+111) for this contest with the Brewers (-129).
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 17th in runs scored with 728, 4.5 per game.
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB play with 165 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Milwaukee has the 23rd-ranked batting average in MLB (.240).
- The Brewers rank 16th in baseball with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .386.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 746 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Arizona’s 166 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 13th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Arizona has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite 85 total times this season. They’ve gone 49-36 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 32-24 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- The Brewers have a 56.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Milwaukee has played in 140 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 63 times (63-77-0).
- The Brewers have a 71-75-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 36 out of the 82 games, or 43.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Arizona has a record of 16-31, a 34% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +111 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 47.4% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 63 of its 143 games with a total this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 81-67-0 against the spread this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Zac Gallen (ARI)|
|12 – 10||W/L||17 – 9|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with 153 hits, an OBP of .370 plus a slugging percentage of .451.
- Yelich ranks 102nd in Major League Baseball in homers, and 66th in RBI.
- Yelich enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .357.
- Carlos Santana leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (86) this season. He’s batting .240 while slugging .429.
- Among all MLB hitters, Santana is 62nd in homers and 41st in RBI.
- William Contreras’ batting average of .291 leads all Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Contreras enters this game on a 19-game hit streak. He’s batting .368 in his last five games.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 24 while driving in 80 runs and slugging .409.
- Adames enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .444.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-high batting average of .287.
- Carroll ranks 46th in homers and 70th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Christian Walker has hit 33 home runs with 103 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Walker ranks 16th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while hitting .263.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!