MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-119)||-126|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-106)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) BAL: Gibson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (37-22) enter Tuesday’s matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers (32-28) following their 2-1 series victory over the Giants. The Brewers, coming off of a series win against the Reds, are listed as -126 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at American Family Field, starting at 7:40 PM ET on BSWI. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta and Baltimore’s Kyle Gibson have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the fifth-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.0 runs per game (241 total).
- The Brewers are 10th-best in MLB action with 70 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .228 batting average ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Brewers’ .305 on-base percentage ranks 24th in MLB.
- Milwaukee is slugging .376, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Orioles have scored the seventh-most runs in the league this season with 292.
- Baltimore’s 67 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles’ .249 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Orioles are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Brewers vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have compiled a 13-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Milwaukee has gone 9-8 (winning 52.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times this season for a 21-27-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have covered 42.9% of their games this season, going 21-28-0 ATS.
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 18 times and won 11, or 61.1%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 9-6 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 27 of 49 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 31-18-0 against the spread in their 49 chances this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Kyle Gibson (BAL)|
|5 – 5||W/L||7 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a batting average of .249. He’s also hit seven home runs with 25 RBI.
- Of all batters in Major League Baseball, Yelich’s home run total places him 91st and his RBI tally places him 106th.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 12 while driving in 27 runs and slugging .478.
- Tellez is 17th in homers and 79th in RBI in the majors.
- Brian Anderson is among the top hitters for Milwaukee with a .230 average, eight homers and 30 RBI.
- Owen Miller is batting .317 with an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .469 this season.
- Miller enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .238.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has eight doubles, eight home runs and 43 walks while hitting .285.
- Rutschman is 69th in homers and 74th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s 11 home runs and 39 RBI both pace his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Mountcastle is 26th in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Mountcastle heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two walks and an RBI.
- Adam Frazier has nine doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks while hitting .235.
- Anthony Santander has 15 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks while batting .260.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!