MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+141)||O 7.5 (-131)||-144|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-166)||U 7.5 (+103)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) BAL: Kremer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (33-28) are favorites (-144) on the moneyline when they take on the Baltimore Orioles (37-23) Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET, live on BSWI. Corbin Burnes will get the ball for Milwaukee while Baltimore will counter with Dean Kremer.
Brewers vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (245 total, 4.0 per game).
- The Brewers average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB action with 70 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fifth-worst batting average in MLB (.228).
- The Brewers rank 23rd in baseball with a .306 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee’s .375 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 295 total runs this season.
- Baltimore ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 69 home runs.
- The Orioles rank 15th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Baltimore has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- The Orioles are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Brewers vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 14 of the 27 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (51.9%).
- Milwaukee has a 6-6 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Brewers a 59% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 49 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-28-0).
- The Brewers have a 21-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 19 times and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 4-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 27 of 50 chances this season.
- The Orioles have an ATS record of 32-18-0 in 50 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Dean Kremer (BAL)|
|4 – 4||W/L||6 – 2|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .258 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 25 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Yelich’s home run total places him 92nd and his RBI tally ranks him 109th.
- Rowdy Tellez is slugging .467 this season, with a team-best 12 homers while driving in 27 runs.
- Of all MLB batters, Tellez is 19th in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in RBI with 31 while batting .230 with eight home runs.
- Owen Miller has collected 46 hits this season and has an OBP of .350. He’s slugging .463 on the year.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .284 with eight doubles, eight home runs and 44 walks.
- Rutschman’s home run total ranks 71st in the majors, and he is 76th in RBI.
- Rutschman takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .364 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Adam Frazier is batting .240 with 10 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Frazier is 117th overall in home runs and 125th in RBI this season.
- Ryan Mountcastle has racked up a team-best 11 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- Anthony Santander has 15 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks while batting .255.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!