MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Brewers||-1.5 (+139)||O 10.5 (-107)||-109|
|Reds||+1.5 (-163)||U 10.5 (-117)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Rea (R) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (30-27) are favorites (-109) on the moneyline when they square off against the Cincinnati Reds (26-31) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSOH. Milwaukee’s Colin Rea and Cincinnati’s Graham Ashcraft have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 25th in runs scored with 226, four per game.
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 66 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-worst batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Brewers are 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .305.
- Milwaukee has the fifth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.377).
- The Reds rank 14th in the majors with 262 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati’s 44 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking sixth with an OBP of .331.
- The Reds are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Brewers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 48% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-13).
- Milwaukee has gone 12-13 (winning 48% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 52.2%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 20 times this season for a 20-26-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have put together a 19-27-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 39 games this season and won 18 (46.2%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati is 17-21 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -106 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 45 games with a total.
- The Reds are 28-19-0 against the spread this season.
|Colin Rea (MIL)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|2 – 3||W/L||3 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .258 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 24 RBI.
- Yelich ranks 86th in homers and 98th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Yelich is batting .333 during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Rowdy Tellez is slugging .488 this season, with a team-best 12 homers while driving in 26 runs.
- Tellez ranks 17th in home runs and 80th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (30) this season. He has a .233 batting average and a .413 slugging percentage.
- Owen Miller has 44 hits and an OBP of .366 to go with a slugging percentage of .496 this season.
- Miller is batting .400 in his last five outings. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .278 with 15 doubles, six home runs and 26 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, India’s home run total puts him 108th, and his RBI total ranks 80th.
- Spencer Steer has hit eight home runs while hitting .286. Both lead his team.
- Steer ranks 65th overall in home runs and 67th in RBI this season.
- Jake Fraley has sent home a team-high 35 runs batted in.
- Nick Senzel is hitting .258 with eight doubles, four home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!