MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 7, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) CIN: Abbott (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (49-39) roll into Friday’s matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers (47-41) looking to extend a five-game winning streak. The contest starts at 8:10 PM ET on BSWI with the Brewers listed as -126 favorites on the moneyline to stop the Reds’ streak. Corbin Burnes gets the starting nod for Milwaukee while Andrew Abbott is Cincinnati’s starter for the contest.
Brewers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 22 offense in baseball scoring 4.2 runs per game (371 total runs).
- The Brewers rank 20th in MLB action with 93 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Milwaukee ranks 29th in the majors with a .229 batting average.
- The Brewers are 23rd in MLB with a .310 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee has the fifth-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.373).
- The Reds have scored 443 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Cincinnati has hit 95 homers this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Reds’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Cincinnati is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .339.
- Fueled by 270 extra-base hits, the Reds rank 11th in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 52.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (21-19).
- Milwaukee has a 13-12 record (winning 52% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.8% in this contest.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 33 times this season for a 33-40-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have covered 45.2% of their games this season, going 33-40-0 against the spread.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 59 games this season and won 31 (52.5%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati is 24-25 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +108 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 42 of 73 chances this season.
- The Reds have an ATS record of 46-28-0 in 74 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Andrew Abbott (CIN)|
|6 – 5||W/L||4 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .283 with 45 RBI, both of which rank first among Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Including all batters in Major League Baseball, Yelich is 85th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Yelich is batting .450 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- William Contreras has collected 63 hits this season and has an OBP of .342. He’s slugging .425 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Contreras ranks 118th in home runs and 137th in RBI.
- Contreras will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .333 with one homer.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 13. He’s driven in 40 runs and is slugging .381.
- Joey Wiemer has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .287. He’s slugging .385 on the year.
Reds Key Hitters
- Spencer Steer has accumulated a team-high batting average of .287, while leading the Reds in home runs (14) and runs batted in (51).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Steer is 45th in homers and 30th in RBI.
- Jonathan India is hitting .252 with 17 doubles, 13 home runs and 35 walks.
- India currently is 54th in homers and 41st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jake Fraley has sent home a team-best 51 runs batted in.
- TJ Friedl has 13 doubles, three triples, six home runs and 24 walks while hitting .306.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!