MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Brewers||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-105)||-108|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-120)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) CLE: Civale (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (39-37) visit the Cleveland Guardians (37-39) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Brewers are favored (-108) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:40 PM ET from Progressive Field. Corbin Burnes will get the ball for Milwaukee while Cleveland will counter with Aaron Civale.
Brewers vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 26 offense in baseball scoring four runs per game (307 total runs).
- The Brewers average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 18th in MLB play with 85 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the second-worst batting average in the majors (.226).
- The Brewers’ .303 on-base percentage ranks 25th in baseball.
- Milwaukee is slugging .373, the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored 298 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Cleveland ranks last in Major League Baseball with just 49 home runs as a team.
- The Guardians rank 18th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Cleveland has an OBP of .310 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Guardians rank 28th in the majors with a .369 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 35 total times this season. They’ve finished 18-17 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 18-17 (winning 51.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 51.9% in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has played in 61 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-35-0).
- The Brewers have put together a 25-37-0 record against the spread this season (covering 40.3% of the time).
- The Guardians have won 10, or 35.7%, of the 28 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cleveland has a record of 9-17, a 34.6% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -107 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 51.7% chance to win.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 62 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians are 33-29-0 against the spread in their 62 chances this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Aaron Civale (CLE)|
|5 – 5||W/L||2 – 2|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .268 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 33 RBI.
- Yelich’s home runs put him 94th in baseball, and he ranks 94th in RBI.
- Yelich will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .222 during his last five games.
- William Contreras is batting .246 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
- Contreras is 116th in homers and 170th in RBI in the bigs.
- Contreras will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .316.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs (12) and runs batted in (34) this season while batting .213.
- Brian Anderson is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .224 average, nine homers and 34 RBI.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has a team-best batting average of .294, and leads the Guardians in home runs (12).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ramirez is 47th in homers and 22nd in RBI.
- Ramirez takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .390 with two doubles, two triples, two home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .263 with 18 doubles, two triples, two home runs and 35 walks.
- Kwan ranks 314th in homers and 170th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Kwan has safely hit in eight games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .300 with two doubles, a triple, a walk and four RBI.
- Josh Naylor has a team-high 56 runs batted in.
- Naylor enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .238 with 11 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Gimenez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .222 with a triple, a walk and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!