MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Brewers||-1.5 (+101)||O 12.5 (-103)||-147|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-119)||U 12.5 (-123)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Lauer (L) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (18-11) are set to take on the Colorado Rockies (10-20) Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET, airing on SportsNet RM. The Brewers are listed as -147 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Rockies have +125 odds for the contest. Eric Lauer will get the ball for Milwaukee while Colorado will counter with Kyle Freeland.
Brewers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 17 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (130 total runs).
- The Brewers average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB play with 33 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .241 batting average ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .319.
- Milwaukee is 18th in MLB with a .390 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 118 (3.9 per game).
- Colorado has hit 24 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 13th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Colorado has an OBP of .310 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Fueled by 87 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 19th in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 6-6 in those games.
- Milwaukee has a 2-5 record (winning just 28.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 59.5%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total eight times this season for an 8-11-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have covered 47.4% of their games this season, going 9-10-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 16 times and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- Colorado has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 4-9 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 44.4%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in six of its 19 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 7-12-0 against the spread this season.
|Eric Lauer (MIL)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 21.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Tellez is sixth in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Tellez is batting .368 with one homer during his last five games and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Willy Adames has 24 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Adames ranks 43rd in homers and 68th in RBI.
- Brian Anderson has collected 25 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Christian Yelich is batting .224 with an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .346 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .276 with seven doubles, two home runs and 13 walks.
- Blackmon is 169th in homers and 215th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Elias Diaz’s .330 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Diaz is 111th in homers and 99th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Diaz takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- C.J. Cron paces the Rockies in home runs (six) and runs batted in (16).
- Cron takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .301 with four doubles, three home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!